Begin to solve the need or opportunity by gathering together your first ideas; which are usually unrefined sketches, layouts or models.
* Use feedback from the Stakeholders and information from our Research to roughly sketch out new ideas.
TIPS FOR CREATING CONCEPTS:Think about the future possibilities –
• Make up ideas that could improve production, and draw all of the parts that show how the new solution works.
• Use a pencil to sketch out a series of new ideas, showing the products’ shape.
• Reflect on the ideas stakeholders shared when you talked to them, and creatively make up a new ideas.
• Quickly draw as many ideas as you can, then write notes beside each idea to explain what you were thinking.