Create a final solution for the Brief.
When creating the Outcome it is important get feedback from key Stakeholders. It is best to present your Concepts, and Solutions to other people, and ask them to comment on the suitability of your design work.
* Listen closely to Stakeholders feedback, then use all of the information that you have gathered so far to adapt one of your final Solutions which solves the Issue.The process of getting Stakeholder feedback is a key part of creating the Outcome.
The final solution that you develop is likely to be an improved adaption of solutions you have previously worked on.
Make your work is presentable; so that you could get up in front of a group and sell it to them.
Your research, concepts, and other development work will be very helpful here.
HOW TO CREATE THE OUTCOME –
• Refer back to The Brief, reading over it to get a real understanding of what your design work is meant to be focused on.
• Look closely at the Concepts and Developed Solutions that you have worked on.
• Look over your Research, and think about how to complete the project so that it will be desired by the target market, and appropriate for the business that you are working with.
• Keep referring back to the The Brief, to make sure that your solution is actually solving the problem that you set out to solve!!